Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final Propsal

My Final project will be a children's book describing the process of making a movie. I remember loving books when I was a kid the explained things, like the post office or airports. I wanted there to be a book about making movies. So many children think that movies just appear and have no clue about how much work goes into them. I want children to appreciate the movies they see and know that their are more to movies than just the celebrities.
The book will be a simple format with a sewn binding. I plan on covering the binding using Film strips and splicing tape. The book will be in Grey scale but very cartoony. I like very graphic images and I have heard that children resonp better with a grey scale stimulus than color. I love movies so much so I think this will be fun learning about the process and interprating it in a way that children can understand and appreciate. I am also using my knowlage from my Art Education courses to help make my artistic choices in the book. I have learned alot about how children learn and I hope to translate this in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment